I don't really watch hockey but that was FUCKING AWESOME! Those dudes are badass for sure...
ThrasherGnar 1 hour ago
Cleanup on aisle: 2,3,4,5,6,
2:49
Delton Sartos 3 hours ago
lol
XxSteamSupportxX 19 hours ago
The crowd at 1:00 ..... hilarious!
vingab6 21 hours ago
This is amazing.
vingab6 21 hours ago
This has been flagged as spamshow
hismercyskateboards 21 hours ago
Comment removed
Author withheld
I love the Flyers :D
CaptainWheatley 22 hours ago
check my channel fight videos real shit
drumdude360 22 hours ago
Only way that could have gotten better is if out of nowhere two refs just started swinging.
anonymous32488 1 day ago
wow awesome.
RookyRicky 1 day ago
Fuck both of you to cock suckers penguins are best
Mw3AdDiCt6969 1 day ago
who won yesterday?
flyers.
trumpetplayer003 in reply to Mw3AdDiCt6969(Show the comment) 1 day ago
I wish I played hockey would love throwing down the gloves
Great sport
milner993 1 day ago
SO MANY GLOVES
casper1111ful 1 day ago
Holy crap
Jeff Savant 1 day ago
I thought this was hockey not UFC
LILWITEFITZ 1 day ago
I use to hate Hockey.. Than I watched this...
breakingbrawlers 1 day ago
The flyers are fuckin gay as shit!!! They all suck fat black dicks!!!
devinJ44 1 day ago
I OFFICALLY LOVE HOCKEY NOW but f u Fylers
TraxxasGraver22 1 day ago
Fuck you Flyers fucking rule...
superJman1200 in reply to TraxxasGraver22(Show the comment) 1 day ago
roses are red
violets are blue
if you hate hockey
FUCK YOU!
secretagentsir 1 day ago 4
This is why you watch NHL
hman961 1 day ago
Go to my YouTube channel to watch some street fights.... 100% real
FinalKing136 1 day ago
it looks like they are having a friendly chat with each other while in the middle of a brawl
snowboardskater1102 1 day ago
wthhhhhhhhhhhh lol are these two rival teams or something? because they just seam to be leaping at eachother for nothing lol
mordecai011 1 day ago
until the end
SALVATION CASE 1 day ago
looks like a hug sliding around...
SALVATION CASE 1 day ago
I wish my country England took hockey serious like the Yanks and the Canadians do because my local hockey team is the best in UK "Sheffield Steelers" and I love the atmostphere and the fighting one guy in the team just goes to fight I swear haha
I Wish Great Britain had a dent hockey team!
haykier11 1 day ago
Reply
What is it with you brits and your name calling of Americans Yanks o_O? Is that like SUPPOSE to be some sort of harsh
I don't really watch hockey but that was FUCKING AWESOME! Those dudes are badass for sure...
ReplyDeleteThrasherGnar 1 hour ago
Cleanup on aisle: 2,3,4,5,6,
2:49
Delton Sartos 3 hours ago
lol
XxSteamSupportxX 19 hours ago
The crowd at 1:00 ..... hilarious!
vingab6 21 hours ago
This is amazing.
vingab6 21 hours ago
This has been flagged as spamshow
hismercyskateboards 21 hours ago
Comment removed
Author withheld
I love the Flyers :D
CaptainWheatley 22 hours ago
check my channel fight videos real shit
drumdude360 22 hours ago
Only way that could have gotten better is if out of nowhere two refs just started swinging.
anonymous32488 1 day ago
wow awesome.
RookyRicky 1 day ago
Fuck both of you to cock suckers penguins are best
Mw3AdDiCt6969 1 day ago
who won yesterday?
flyers.
trumpetplayer003 in reply to Mw3AdDiCt6969(Show the comment) 1 day ago
I wish I played hockey would love throwing down the gloves
Great sport
milner993 1 day ago
SO MANY GLOVES
casper1111ful 1 day ago
Holy crap
Jeff Savant 1 day ago
I thought this was hockey not UFC
LILWITEFITZ 1 day ago
I use to hate Hockey.. Than I watched this...
breakingbrawlers 1 day ago
The flyers are fuckin gay as shit!!! They all suck fat black dicks!!!
devinJ44 1 day ago
I OFFICALLY LOVE HOCKEY NOW but f u Fylers
TraxxasGraver22 1 day ago
Fuck you Flyers fucking rule...
superJman1200 in reply to TraxxasGraver22(Show the comment) 1 day ago
roses are red
violets are blue
if you hate hockey
FUCK YOU!
secretagentsir 1 day ago 4
This is why you watch NHL
hman961 1 day ago
Go to my YouTube channel to watch some street fights.... 100% real
FinalKing136 1 day ago
it looks like they are having a friendly chat with each other while in the middle of a brawl
snowboardskater1102 1 day ago
wthhhhhhhhhhhh lol are these two rival teams or something? because they just seam to be leaping at eachother for nothing lol
mordecai011 1 day ago
until the end
SALVATION CASE 1 day ago
looks like a hug sliding around...
SALVATION CASE 1 day ago
I wish my country England took hockey serious like the Yanks and the Canadians do because my local hockey team is the best in UK "Sheffield Steelers" and I love the atmostphere and the fighting one guy in the team just goes to fight I swear haha
I Wish Great Britain had a dent hockey team!
haykier11 1 day ago
Reply
What is it with you brits and your name calling of Americans Yanks o_O? Is that like SUPPOSE to be some sort of harsh